"An Evening with Uzma Aslam Khan" on 30th May 2018 at 6.30, London, UK
Please join me for a reading and discussion of
Thinner Than Skin
, just out in the UK.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 30th May 2018 at 6:30.
Location: Lady Violet Room, National Liberal Club, 1 Whitehall Court, LONDON SW1A 2HE
Tickets and Event Details:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-evening-with-uzma-aslam-khan-tickets-45657884963
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
US paperback of THE MIRACULOUS TRUE HISTORY OF NOMI ALI--available for pre-order
"Environmental Thought ... The Novels of Uzma Aslam Khan"
Yes, a whole book on my books! I'm stunned, in the happiest of ways. So much gratitude to Dr Sonia Irum for this deep, deep labor of lov...
23rd Annual Massachusetts Book Awards Ceremony
Honored to receive the 2023 Mass Book Award in Fiction for The Miraculous True History of Nomi Ali at the Massachusetts State House in ...
Removal and Resistance: Reflections on Anti-Muslim Racism
I began writing this article on anti-Muslim racism a couple months ago, soon after a personal incident that I reference in it. This was arou...
No comments:
Post a Comment