BOOK LAUNCHES IN KARACHI

I will be reading from my new book THE GEOMETRY OF GOD in Karachi on the following dates and at the following venues:

1. The Second Floor (T2F), Defence Phase 7, on Wednesday January 16th at 7:00pm.
Address: 6-C, Prime Point Building, Phase 7, Khayaban-e-Ittehad, DHA, Karachi.
Phone: 538-9273 0300-823-0276 info@t2f.biz. Map: http://www.t2f.biz/location.

2. Liberty Books, Clifton Bilawal Chowk branch, on Monday January 21st at 7:00pm.

At both these events, besides reading extracts from the novel, I will also answer any questions the audience might have and I will be happy to sign copies of all my books, including THE STORY OF NOBLE ROT, and TRESPASSING. Look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Fareen said...

Hi Uzma,
Just read your article responding to the cartoon protests - really enjoyed it and it was, of course, very well written :)

I am planning on attending your book lanch at t2f and hope to meet you. In the interim, here's my website (I'm the editor)www.SpacesMagazineOnline.com

Take care
Fareen Effendi